Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HIM.




LOL <33
for now,i'm totally admire with him. ;)
idk why,but this week i everyday dgr his songs,
maybe ade org bomoh kot,ahahahaha:D
his voice can make my heart melt easily lah ;)
OMG,why this thing can happen to me?^_^
haha chill babe,
don't be gelabah,okay??:))
do you think he's hot??
for me,yup :))
hee
i can be easily admire someone
but it takes 1 day kot :PP
haha

one more story,
today,my parents nk balik!!
yayy !^^
hahaha
i kena kemas rumah(bukan kemas sbb bersepah,kemas touchup2 sikit je ;)
hee
maybe after this,
i akan jarang ber-blog-ging
coz i on gune phone je=.='
if slalu gune laptop,maesti la kena marah kan?(even my own)
hee
this is for my good too right?
ahha
next year,SPM!:/
i've to study smart,not study hard.


that's all,
till next time,
<33>

No comments:

Post a Comment